Asian Grilled Salmon Recipe
Plan ahead for this Asian grilled salmon recipe, you will need to let it marinade 3 to 4 hours
If you are looking to add a little kick to your Salmon, this recipe will get it done.
If you can handle some extra heat, add more pepper flakes to it.
If you are using Salmon fillets make sure you place the meat side down first on the grill
and then turn to the skin side to finish it off. Another thing that I like to do before plating this,
is to remove the skin and the scrap away that dark fatty meat that you find just under the skin.
Grilled or Pan-Fried Asparagus goes great with this Asian grilled salmon recipe.
- 4 - 6 to 8oz Salmon Fillets or Steaks
- 1/4 cup Peanut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
Note: Remember when grilling to use the 10 minute an inch rule and adjust your cooking time to how hot your
- Wash your Salmon under cold water and pat dry
- In a gallon size zip lock bag add all of the marinade ingreidents
- Mix well
- Add Salmon to the bag
- Place bag inside a pan or dish (just in case it leaks)
- Marinate for 3 to 4 hours
- Make sure your grill grate is clean
- Place the Salmon on a medium-high heat grill
- Cook on the first side about 4 to 5 minutes and then turn
- Cook the other side for another 4 to 5 minutes
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter