Broiled Halibut Recipe
This broiled Halibut recipe calls for steaks, but you can substitute with Halibut fillets. If you do, you will
need to adjust your cooking time for the thickness of the fillets.
You could also use this butter herb mixture if you are grilling Halibut.
- 2 lbs Halibut Steaks (4- 6 to 8 oz steaks)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- Fresh Chopped Dill Weed
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Stir in lemon juice, fresh chopped parsley, minced garlic and dried tarragon
- Brush butter herb mixture liberally over Halibut Steaks
- Place Steaks on a pre-heated, well-oiled pan
- Brush on butter and sprinkle the dill weed on top.
- Depending on the thickness of your Halibut, broil 10 to 14 minutes turning once
- Baste the steaks frequently
Thanks for Supporting the Cookingfishmonger
Purchasing items from Amazon helps support this site