Broiled Shrimp Scampi Recipe
This Broiled Shrimp Scampi recipe takes no time to fix. A colossal shrimp which is a
10 to 15 count per pound is perfect for this recipe and will be very impressive if you are serving guests.
Make sure you have all your side dishes ready to serve, because you want to serve these scampi shrimp as soon
as they get out of the broiler.
Not what you are looking for? Here are some more Shrimp Recipes
- 1 1/2 lbs. Colossal shrimp
- 1/4 cup green onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- Lemon wedges
- Several sprigs of parsley for garnish
- Peel and devein shrimp leaving the tail on then Butterfly the shrimp.
- Place shrimp in a single layer of a shallow pan.
- Sprinkle with garlic, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Dot each shrimp with some butter and drizzle wine over the shrimp.
- Broil 3-4 minutes and turn shrimp, broil 3-4 minutes more until opaque. Remove and garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
- Serve right away
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter