Cajun Shrimp Recipe
If you are looking for a fast and delicious shrimp dish, this cajun shrimp recipe is sure to fit the bill.
You can serve this over rice or have a side dish of red beans and rice.
Add some crusty garlic french bread and a tossed green salad and you have a wonderful meal.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Large Shrimp - peeled and de-veined
- 3/4 cup Room temperature Beer
- 6 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter, add garlic, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce.
- When the butter and seasonings begin to bubble
- Add Shrimp, stir to mix well and cook for about 2 minutes
- Add the beer and cook another 3 minutes or so.
- Remove Shrimp and place in covered dish to keep warm
- Reduce the sauce a little and adjust the seasonings if needed.
- Serve immediately.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter