Coconut Baked Orange Roughy
This coconut baked orange roughy can be ready in less than 30 minutes
Orange roughy fish is one of the best fish for baking, its delicate
texture and buttery flavor adds to this dish.
To keep your meal as simple as this recipe, just serve with some rice and steamed vegetables.
- 2 lbs. Orange Roughy Fillets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Flaked Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/3 Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Lime Zest
- Rinse fillets under cold water and pat dry
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
- In a shallow dish mix the egg and coconut milk together
- In another dish mix the breadcrumbs, coconut and lime zest together
- Dredge the fillets through the egg/milk mixture
- Then dredge through the breadcrumb/coconut and lime
- Place fillets on a lightly oiled baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the orange roughy flakes easily when fork tested.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter