Crab Meat Stuffing
Crab meat stuffing can be used with many different fish and seafoods. You can use any type of crab meat
you like, I prefer to use claw meat as it is about half the price of jumbo lump and is a little sweeter.
If you cannot find fresh blue crab you can use canned crab meat.
- 1 1/2 lb blue crab meat
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat melt the butter
- and add the onion, celery, green pepper and garlic.
- Cook this until they are tender
- Add the bread crumbs, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce
- Fold in the crab and mix thoroughly
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter