Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp
You can have these Crab Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp ready in less than 30 minutes.
The ingredients are very simple, but tasty. This recipe is for 12 jumbo shrimp,
at my house that serves two.
If you are having a party these are great to make ahead and then just pop in the oven.
Canned crab meat is just fine for this recipe, but I do prefer the lump style crab meat.
- 12 Jumbo Shrimp(21-25 per pound)
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 pound crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 raw eggs(lightly beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Chopped parsley
- Black pepper(to taste)
- Peel and devein shrimp
- Butterfly the shrimp(slice lengthwise along the back of shrimp, not all the way through) Press slightly to flatten
- Place on a lightly oil pan
- Baste the shrimp with butter
- Mix the stuffing ingredients up and top each shrimp
- Pour rest of melted butter over the crab stuffed shrimp
- Sprinkle the crackers on top
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top when you pull them out of the oven
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter