Curry Shrimp Spread Recipe
This curry shrimp spread recipe is great served with party rye bread
Plan ahead for this recipe as you will want to use fresh cooked shrimp.
Click here if you need information on how to cook shrimp.
The flavor of the fresh cooked shrimp makes this spread great.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 pound shrimp in the shell
- Cook, peel and devein your shrimp, cutting them up into small pieces
- Mix all ingredients together and then fold your shrimp in
- Put in the refrigerator to chill (about 2 hours)
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter