Grilled Tuna Steaks with Chili Pepper Sauce
Tuna is often referred to as the other red meat.
The texture of fresh tuna is firm, much like a beef steak.
The Mixed peppercorn
adds a lot of flavor to the steaks and the chili pepper sauce makes a great topping.
- 4 - 8 oz Tuna Steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 2 red Chili Peppers, (de-seeded and finely chopped)
- 3 oz Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons peppercorn, coarsely ground
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons. Fresh Parsley chopped
- Rinse and pat tuna steaks dry
- Mix crushed garlic with 1 tsp. salt until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add chilies into mayonnaise with garlic and chopped parsley and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil over tuna steaks just enough to coat each side.
- Press coarse ground peppercorns firmly onto the outside of each Tuna Steak
- Grill tuna 6 minutes on each side. Cook over a medium-high heat for a gas grill or about
6 inches away from the coals of a charcoal grill.
- You can serve the chili sauce on the side or top your steaks with it.
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter