Healthy Grilled Salmon Recipe
A simple and healthy grilled salmon recipe for those summer time cookouts. You can also use Salmon steaks
instead of fillets, but you will have to adjust the cooking time. I also like to remove the skin and the fatty
meat just under the skin before I serve it.
I like to serve this grilled Salmon with grilled new potatos and a crisp garden salad.
- 6 Salmon Fillets 6-8 oz each
- 6 Cloves Garlic finely minced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Dill
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Rinse your fillets under cold water and pat dry
- Rub your fillets with the minced garlic
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, dill and mix well
- Brush each Salmon fillet with the mixture
- Let set for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Know you are ready for the grill
- Make sure your grill grate is clean
- Heat the grill to a medium high heat
- Oil a paper towel and rub across the grill grate ( carefully it hot)
- Brush the flesh side of the Salmon again with the herb mixture
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place on the grill fleash side down
- Grill for about 5 minutes
- Brush marinade on the skin side
- Turn your Salmon and grill about another 4 or 5 minutes.
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter