Hobo Style Catfish Dinner
Catfish In Tin Foil
I call this my Hobo Style Catfish Dinner, because there is no pans or pots to mess up and you can eat it right out of the tin foil.
You can do this in the oven, out on the grill or use this when you are camping, just place it above the campfire.
You can choose what type of fish you want to use and you can also substitute the vegetables with any type you like.
- 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets or 4 fillets about 6oz each
- 4 Carrots
- 6 Green Onions
- 10 oz. Slice Mushrooms
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- Rinse the fish fillets under cold water and pat dry.
- Make 4 individual pieces of foil, large enough to completely wrap around the fish and vegetables.
- Slice the onions, carrots and bell pepper. Divide into 4 servings.
- Place a fish fillet on a piece of foil and top with vegetables.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of Italian dressing over each.
- Bring the edges of the foil together and crimp tight.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 11 to 17 minutes.
- On the Grill: Just place the foil packets on the rack over a medium high temp.
- Cook for 17 to 23 minutes
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Thanks for Supporting the Cookingfishmonger
Purchasing items from Amazon helps support this site