Hot Shrimp Dip
This Hot Dip Shrimp recipe calls for canned shrimp, which is good. But I prefer to use fresh
cooked shrimp and dice them up myself. The recipe directions are for microwave,
but you can still do this on the stove.
- 1 - 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 - 10 1/2 oz can of shrimp soup
- 4 - green onions with tops(diced fine)
- 1 - tablespoon green bell pepper(diced fine)
- 1 - 6 1/2 can small shrimp
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- black pepper
Note all microwaves are not the same, your time may vary.
- Using a microwave-safe dish (1 qt size), add the cream cheese and microwave for 1 minute,
add the shrimp soup and blend till smooth.
- Place cream cheese in 1~-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1
minute or until very soft. Beat in soup until smooth.
- Add the onions, peppers, shrimp, salt and mix well. Cover the dish and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot and bubbling
You can keep this warm using a Fondue. Serve with crackers.
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter