Oven Fried Flounder Recipe
If fried fish is not on your diet then this oven fried flounder recipe will give you the taste of fried
fish without actually frying it. This recipe only calls for 1 lb of flounder, which is not a lot if you are feeding
more than two. So doubling up on the ingreidents should feed 4.
You can also substitute flounder with any other mild, thin whitefish fillet.
- 1 lb. Flounder Fillets
- 2 tablebspoons plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon. lemon juice
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon. seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon. pepper
- Preheat oven to 475° F.
- Spray a non-stick cookie sheet liberally with cooking spray.
- Combine yogurt, oil and lemon juice in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on paper plate.
- Dip Fillets in the yogurt mixture, then press into the crumbs, lightly coating both sides.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper,
- Bake fish, uncovered, in preheated oven, 475° F, for 8 minutes
(or longer, depending on thickness of the Fillets).
- Do not turn Fillets.
- Fish is done when coating is golden and fish flakes easily.
Thanks for Supporting the Cookingfishmonger
Purchasing items from Amazon helps support this site