Recipe for Baked Salmon
This recipe for baked salmon packs a lot of flavor. Perfect for the meat and potatoes type person that likes a hearty meal.
This recipe for baked salmon calls for salmon steaks. If you cannot find steaks you can use fillets, but you will need to adjust the cooking time to about half the time.
- 4 salmon steaks (8 ounces each) at least 1 inch thick
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lemons cut into slices about 1/4 inch sick
- 4 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 1 medium onion cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 can diced tomatoes (16 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Lightly grease a baking dish
- Spread the mayonnaise on top of the steaks
- Lay the lemon slices on top
- Add two pieces of bacon honeyed salmon steak
- Lay onion slices on top
- Pour the can of diced tomatoes around the salmon steaks
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 min. or until fish flakes easily.
This recipe for baked salmon should should 4 servings.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter