Salmon Ball Recipe
Parties mean appetizers and this Salmon ball recipe is great to prepare ahead.
Make sure the cream cheese is room temperature. I like to make this a day ahead and let the flavors blend in good.
You might also want to take this out 30 minutes before you serve it, so it is easier to spread.
- 2 cups salmon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons parsley chopped
- In a large mixing bowl flake your salmon ( make sure you have no bones in it)
- Add the remaining ingredients mix throughly, expect the almonds and parsley
- Cover your bowl and chill for about 30 minutes
- Remove from the refrigerator
- Shape into a ball
- Spread your almonds and parsely on a plate
- Roll your ball over this
- Wrap your ball in waxed paper and then in foil
- Refrigerate until serving time
- Serve with your favorite crackers
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter