Salmon Pattie Recipe
If I plan ahead for this Salmon pattie recipe, I like to use fresh salmon that I steam up.
But a good quality canned red Salmon will work good also, it has so much more flavor than the cheaper canned
You can also add more hot sauce if you like.
- 2 cups Cooked Salmon
- 2 Tablespoons, Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley, minced
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Hot sauce
- 1 egg white, whipped until foamy
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flake Salmon and place in medium bowl
- Add the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the green onions,
1 tablespoon of parsley, black pepper to taste and a few drops hot sauce.
- Stir in whipped egg white.
- Shape the mixture into four patties and then coat lightly with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Add remaining parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the tomatoes and remaining green onions, basil, oregano, minced garlic, in a small sauce pan, simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Keep sauce warm.
- Place patties on foil lined broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source until lightly browned (about 4 to 5 minutes).
- Pour sauce over patties and serve.
Thanks for Supporting the Cookingfishmonger
Purchasing items from Amazon helps support this site