Pan Saute Shrimp and Scallop Recipe
Serve this shrimp and scallop dish over pasta or rice
with Lump Crabmeat
It's going to take you longer to prep everything than it is to cook this great shrimp and scallop recipe.
If you are going to use sea scallops, I would suggest that you use at
least a jumbo shrimp (21 to 25 per lb
or extra jumbo shrimp (16-20 per lb) to make the cooking time about the same.
If using bay scallops you could use a smaller shrimp like a medium (41 to 50 per lb) or medium large (36 to
40 per lb).
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3/4 pound scallop
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- 6 green onions (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic(chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts drained (8oz)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add butter and olive oil
- Saute onions, peppers and garlic about 1 minute
- Add the mushrooms
- Add all the remaining ingredients
- Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes or until your shrimp and scallops are opaque
- Serve over rice or pasta
Link to this page
Do you have a website or blog? Place a link to this page by copying and pasting the code below.
Subscribe To The
Catch Of The Day Newsletter